16lbs 8oz (75%)
Size 3 diapers
6month clothes, about ready for 9 *gasp!*
- His big brother. Nothing sweeter than seeing him smile at Holt in sheer delight.
- Daddy's silly faces and sounds
- Itsy Bitsy Spider and pat cake
- Exersaucer (his hand eye coordination is so good!)
- His Mommy, of course
- His football
- His fingers and sucking his thumb (also a bit of a hair twirler when he's not ripping it out on accident)
- Baths and bedtime
- Getting undressed, I don't know why but he laughs and smiles the whole time
- Morris the Moose that hangs from his carseat
- Getting ready for a nap (cries when I "get him in postion" in my arms, quickly realizes I'm the one that's right)
- Car seat, but has greatly improved in the past month
- Holt's loud screams
8am- Morning feeding
-Naps sometime an hour and a half to 2 hours later (typically his long nap hour and a half to 2hrs, shorter if we are out)
-Naps sometime an hour and a half to 2 hours later (45min-1hr and a half nap)
-Naps sometime an hour and a half to 2 hours later (Evening cat nap)
7pm Bath and get ready for bed (bathes every other night)
Feeding, and night night!
You don't know how good it feels to finally be able to type out his schedule! Where I used to leave the house to run an errand around the time he would fall asleep, now I try to run the errand when he is awake so he can sleep in his bed. He sleeps much better there than when we are out and about. Trying to stick to both of their schedules, also makes me a crazy person. I should just relax a little more, but I can't. It's been so hard to get Jett set on his routine, that I don't want to mess it up...ever. This has also caused me to become a hermit in my home and made life a little gloomy for me. It's hard to stay home everyday! I'm finally feeling a little better. The past month was hard for some reason. I've just been questioning a lot about myself and my worth, but that's another post for another day. I know time is just flying by and people always want it to slow down, but to be honest, I am happy these 4 months are over! It was really tough at some times. A colicky baby is no joke! Even during the hard days, he was still a little ray of light in the day. He just smiles nonstop and is so incredibly happy. His whole face lights up when he smiles. I could just kiss his chubby cheeks all day, and I do! He is so close to rolling over, I just really think he chooses not to because he hates being on his stomach. I would too if it was that big! He gets up on his side and just stays there. Then he goes back down and uses his feet to scoot. He's on the move without actually rolling. He did roll from tummy to back once, but I can't count that since it is not happening all the time.
The bond between he and Holt is growing by the day and I cannot wait to see these two grow up and become best buds. We love you Jett!