Friday, April 20, 2012

What I Love about Holt

Since he is not at any milestone month right now, I just had to write down what I am just absolutely loving about Holt right now. I'm always afraid I will forget these magic little moments that just make my day.

-He puts on my shoes for me, any shoes, grabs my hand and says "alk" and guides me around the house. Typically for no good reason except he wants to "alk" with me.
-Asks for "un peas" with his one pointer finger up when he wants one piece of candy
-Picks up any little thing that belongs in the "tash" and takes it to the trash can
-Absolutely obsessed with airplanes. Watching them in the sky, moving his arms like one, and uhhh growling like one. I didn't know they growled, but to him they do.
-All his animal sounds from the elephant with his hand up like a trunk to the owl saying hooo hooo.
-He punishes himself by saying "nooo" after he does something he shouldn't
-His dance moves, classic. From the hands up in the air to his funky chicken.
-How utterly excited he gets when we mention going outside, I'm talking squealing with happiness, jumping for joy all the way to the door excited.
-Doesn't want to be held in public, wants to "alk" at least he always reaches for my hand first and who can say no to that.
-The first 30 minutes of the day when we get his milk and cuddle on the couch watching one of his fav shows...the calm before the storm if you will.
-Listening to him trying to sing songs, typically when he is falling asleep at night. His current favs are "I'm the map" from Dora "Imma imma imma imma mat" and the Bye Bye Song from his gym class.
-How he excuses himself from a meal by saying "All done!" with his hands up in the air. Sometimes this happens as soon as I give him something he would rather not have.
-Absolutely ever tiny little mishap warrants an "Uh-oh" or "Oh noo"
-How he says the letter L by pushing his tongue out of his mouth
-How he says the word dirt
-When he brings me a book and says "ree?"
-He says BOO every time I pull his shirt over his head
-Loves saying "Weeee!" as he swings

Here are some of my fav pics from lately. He can sure make me laugh and he is really a sweet boy!


Milking his first skinned knee for all it was worth




Just something so irresistible about a sleeping baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers