Monday, March 18, 2013

Jett Paul's Baptism

Jett was baptized by the Lutheran church on February 17th. We celebrated at my in laws in San Antonio with a light lunch and cake with friends and family. We are overjoyed that his Godparents, Clayton and Jenny Benedict, are going to be part of his life forever. Clayton and Kyle have been lifelong friends (since elementary) and it's such an honor to have this wonderful couple as Jett's Godparents. Choosing them was a no-brainer. I suggested it to Kyle shortly after Jett was born. I ran it by both sets of parents and even our siblings to make sure it was ok first. Everyone agreed Clayton and Jenny would be a phenomenal choice! My sister said, "I'm already an Aunt, I don't need another title!" Touche, touche. We enjoy sending them pictures of Jett in his day to day life and love that we even live in the same city. Well if Katy and The Woodlands can be considered the same city. In other words, we are not that far apart should we want to get together. Thank you to Paula (my mother in law) for her wonderful hospitality in getting the lunch ready for us following the Baptism and all the other wonderful things you do for us to make special occasions like this so memorable!

Family pic with Pastor Jason and The Benedicts, Jett's Godparents





My wonderful In Laws and Jett's Papa and Lala

Jett and his Meme

Us with GG, Jett's Great Grandma

Clayton and Jenny with their Godson

1 comment:

Followers