Monday, November 1, 2010

First Halloween



We had a fantastic First Halloween with Holt. He spent the day in his skeleton sleep 'n' play outfit. It glowed in the dark, but that was hard to get a picture of. He didn't like me laying him on the floor in the dark closet to try and capture that picture.



That night Casey and Becca came over for Chili, trick or treating, and the Rangers game. Kyle absolutely loves Halloween and must add dry ice to all beverages on that day. That is one quality I truly love about him, he's always making sure everyone is having a great time!

Going batty!



Holt was anxious to check out his loot. Ok, I was... knowing I was going to be the one eating the candy anyways. Still can't seem to kick this sweet tooth I developed while pregnant!


He was so sleepy! Holt stayed awake from about 3pm until he finally closed those peepers at 10:30. He was overly tired and had a hard time going to sleep. He's still sleepy today, which is great since it's my first day to work from home! Holidays are more magical with a little one involved. I was so excited about this Holiday, I can't even imagine how excited I will be for Christmas. I plan on creating as many special memories as I can while he is growing up so he always remembers what fun he had on Holidays. I think we're off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers