Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter is Here

It seems as though Winter can never enter DFW quietly. It has to bring frigid temps and coat the streets in ice to make it's presence known. Here are some pics of my house. I thought I would mosey on outside so I very carefully started to walk out my front door. I made it about 5 steps and completely busted my butt! Luckily my elbow and hip broke the fall therefore saving my iPhone and camera. Whew! I am just glad I left Holt inside. I was seriously about to carry him with me but I didn't feel like getting him all bundled up. It makes me sick to think what might have happened if I was holding him. UGH. I was being so careful and I still fell. It looks like snow, but is solid ice. Crazy! Check out the pics of my house below.

The door was practically frozen shut!


My street, the ice rink


This looked harmless, but it is where I slipped. OUCH!

Bentley saying, "Yeah, I don't think so Woman. I'm not going out there."

Stay warm, stay bundled, and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers