Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bluebonnets

They are a rite of passage living in Texas. Up until this day, I honestly don't know if I have ever seen a bluebonnet up so close. Ok maybe not, I remember doing quite an extensive Wildflower Project in 4th grade. My Pattison Elem Alum will know what I'm talking about. Anyways, luckily my friend Emily had already scoped out the perfect spot so I knew exactly where to go this morning. I woke up thinking, "We'll just go tomorrow." But the morning was so beautiful, minus the wind that my son still hates, we just had to go today. I had to drag Daddy out of bed too, he still hasn't quite figured out that weekends aren't for sleeping until 10am anymore. They start at 8. Holt was such a sport even though it was nap time. It was hard to get a smile from him because of this. Regardless, his baby blues looked beautiful in the bluebonnets just like I knew they would.






The camo overalls are for Aunt Ashley. She has been dying to see him in them since she bought them for him for Christmas. So here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers