Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jett's First Haircut


As most moms, I was a little apprehensive to take him, especially at 9 months. I like his long, out of control hair, I always have. That crazy piece of hair that stood straight up from birth until it got too heavy and laid down...was still there. His hair has always made me smile. It's just so him. His hair needed a trim though. It's very fine, so I am not sure how to fix his hair. Not to mention he has a crazy cowlick smack dab in the middle of his head in front. There was no denying he needed the sides and the back trimmed up, so that's what we did. I thought because of his age, I would probably have to hold him the whole time on my lap. I was dreading this because I didn't want all that itchy hair all over me! When he saw the cute cars to sit in, he reached out and I gave it shot and set him there. He was all smiles. He barely knew anyone was cutting his hair. But when he figured it out, he gave the funniest "What the heck are you doing?" look. He handled it like a champ and I got the pictures to prove it. I also asked to keep that piece of hair that means so much to me, so it's mine forever. 



Before


Having fun "driving"

After

His sweet lil piece of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers